RSS (Really Simple Syndication) is a simple technique to be updated with new content
on web. Whenever there is a change on a webpage, you will be updated if you are a
subscriber of that webpage.

How to Subscribe to RSS feeds ?

You may have seen icons (mostly orange) on websites, blogs or in the address bar of
internet browser. They links to RSS feed address of webpages.
Using that link we need to subscribe. Click on RSS button or copy the link associated.
Choose your RSS readers to subscribe or paste RSS link into your RSS reader

RSS readers

RSS readers make it simple to be updated with changing web content.
Some of popular RSS readers are :
Google reader
My Yahoo
Bloglines

Hey, may I ask you now to Subscribe my RSS feed

If you enjoyed this post, may I ask you to subscribe to my RSS feed. Thanks! Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 comments